Re: Help - NSW times Central-Lithgow/Zig Zag

David Johnson wrote:
> Remember to notify the guard that you wish to alight at Zig Zag.

That will be a novelty in itself, we don't have them in Melbourne any
more!

> Trains from Sydney Terminal are:
> 0802 arrives 1039a
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Griffith Pass (SL15?) departs Central at 8:15 Saturday doesn't it?
If so, is it docked early enough for me to get a few photo's of 42220,
then make the 8:02 Lithgow?

Arrive Zig Zag 10:39...that should mean make the 11:10 ex Bottom Points
ZZR train that would make Clarence about 11:50, catch 12:15 ZZR
ex-Clarence, arr Bottom Points around 12:45.  Photograph 12:55
departure, then...

> 1345a arrives 1623
> 1545a arrives 1823

Is the ZZR area good for off-train photography if you're on foot?  ie,
will I fill an extra 2 hours easily enough?  Would love to stick around
for some photography on the ZZR!  Better pack my high-visibility vest :)

Speaking of passes, as I understand the up Broken Hill arrives at
Central at 11:33 Friday morning - is that correct?

Thanks for the info David!

Cheers,
CH.
--