Re: Help - NSW times Central-Lithgow/Zig Zag

Craig Haber wrote:

> On Saturday I want to visit the Zig Zag railway, but I'm having no luck
> at all with the Cityrail website!  If I load up the timetables, my
> browser (Netscape 3.01) seems to crash.
>
> So, can anyone help with Cityrail train times/fares?

Remember to notify the guard that you wish to alight at Zig Zag.
Trains from Sydney Terminal are:
0402 arrives 0646a
0602 arrives 0839a
0802 arrives 1039a
1002 arrives 1239a
1202 arrives 1439a

Trains returning to Sydney Terminal are:
0933a arrives 1153
1145a arrives 1423
1345a arrives 1623
1545a arrives 1823
1745a arrives 2023

As for fares, I have no ideea, I don't buy tickets. :-)  Expect to pay around
$10 - $20 return.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard