Help - NSW times Central-Lithgow/Zig Zag

G'day,

I'll be spending the weekend in Sydney, travelling up on the Daylight
XPT on Thurs 21 May, returning home on the Overnight XPT departing Sat
23rd.

On Saturday I want to visit the Zig Zag railway, but I'm having no luck
at all with the Cityrail website!  If I load up the timetables, my
browser (Netscape 3.01) seems to crash.

So, can anyone help with Cityrail train times/fares?

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber