News feed wanted

Hi all

I have just been examining the aus.rail postings on my local news server
and it appears that many replies to posts I have put on are not being
put on. This is very frustrating when one is trying to get all teh
replies to one's posts.

Is there a free news serevr that I can access remotely to get all the
postings to aus.rail? I have tried dejanews but found that it does not
give a full list either. The best is to search using altavista that is
not as functional as utilising a news server.

Please email me direct with any help. Your post to aus.rail might not
reach me!

cheers Peter
pberrett@tbsa.com.au