Hillside Rail buyers

This week has seen some prospective buyers touring the Hillside Rail system.
Tuesday saw some people from either an American merchant company or a
company with the name American Merchant - my source wasn't sure - and today
there are some more people getting a tour of the system but I couldn't find
out who. The Tuesday people got a raw deal dealing only with middle
management but todays tour involves high up management including Hillside
head Roger Mendes. More info as details come to hand...
P.S. You may notice that stations are cleaner today than normal on Hillbilly
Rail, station staff were instructed to have the place looking good for
today. Some stations were even vacuumed (the first time in a number of
months for some).