Re: Automated Ticketing - Brunswick Depot

When I get out of a suburban train at Flinders St, the machine tells me
that my ticket is valid to 2.00 next morning; I can't see any need to
validate it again on boarding an Elizabeth St tram: it has already been
validated.

The introduction of Metcard has been accompanied by much doublespeak from
politicians and PTC officials.

You can always tell when something *isn't* easy: promotional material is
prefixed with the sentence: 'Using Metcard is so easy...'
--
Regards
Roderick Smith