Re: NSU55...

Goodwin Alco wrote:
>Nic,
>I think you are correct about the yard duties as they were having
>trouble with it spreading the rails while running along the line to
>Woolshed Flat.
>Thanks for correcting me, I did not know the PRR never stopped since
>it's days of use.
>Oh and if possible, I look foward to seeing the other NSU's you have
>running. It should be easier than the S class Pacifics.
>Brad

There is no restriction on NSU52 operating on any area of the running
line (Quorn to Woolshed Flat).
(In other words, it has not been restricted to yard duties).
NT76 is preferred by many crews, as it rides a bit better, and is
slightly nicer on the controls for operations such as sleeper, rail and
ballast dropping.
Cheers,

Peter.