Re: W-Class and ATMS

David Proctor wrote:

> Chris Gordon wrote in message <35024A8E.9DC82F47@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au>...
>
> >I don't see why I
> >should were out my ticket and go through a long process to get another one,
> and
>
> Because you will be fare evading and subject to a fine if you don't.
>

> Regards
>
> David Proctor
> daproc@bigfoot.com

And what is the process I have to go through when my ticket stops workin with
two weeks travel left on it?  or as what has happened after one week in
non-metcard area they can't read the writing on the back?

When they get on and check my ticket on the tram I will say "I haven't validated
it yet as I was going to just before I hoped off as there was a Que. at the
machine."  after all you have to validate your ticket "each trip" or "boarding"
Is there a time limit after boarding? or is it so long as I have validated
before I finish my journey?

I think there is a few legal problems enforcing the "Validating each trip."

--

Chris Gordon
cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au