Re: W-Class and ATMS

Anthony,
Just another note on the automated ticketing system.. I travel a lot up and
down Swantson St, and since there have been no hosts aboard the AT trams (ie
64,72,etc), I have seen about 5% of people validating their tickets. I am
sure these people have Metcards as most of them get off at Melbourne Central
and go thru the barrier gates down at the station.
Maybe the strategy for removing conductors is wrong?

cheers
Johann