Smardcards (was Re: W-Class and ATMS)

"Johann Fan" <yags@geocities.com> writes:

>On another note, any idea when the smartcard ticket will be available?
>cheers

I asked one of the MetCard "hosts" that question about two weeks ago.
The response was "in about six months".

Hmmm. Looks like I'll be scouting around trying to buy the old paper monthly
tickets for a while yet...

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to