Re: Hillside trains buyers

MarkBau1 wrote:

> Anyhow, I seriously doubt WCL would be
> interested in a passenger operation such as this, having worked for WCL in
> Wisconsin I know that their forte is cultivating freight business which they
> are very good at!

Wisconsin are the major shareholder and managers of Tranzrail here in New
Zealand and they are very keen on their passenger operations,
long-distance as well as the Auckland and Wellington suburban trains.

It has been reported in the media here that Wisconsin, Tranzrail and Fay
Richwhite (the merchant bank which is a partner with Wisconsin Rail in
NZ, the UK and Tasmania) are after the Victorian trains.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

While Parliament is in session, no working person's income, nor anyone's
rights and freedoms, are safe from plunder by their elected
representatives.