Re: Hillside trains buyers

<<<<<<<There was some inside talk a few months ago that Wisconsin Central
wanted
to buy Hillside AND Bayside (and V/Line Freight), and that's why the sale
has been delayed.

Cheers
David>>>>>>

David, its not April the 1st so you really shouldn't be posting this sort of
rubbish. What would the use be in spliting the MET and then selling both parts
to the same buyer? Think about it! Anyhow, I seriously doubt WCL would be
interested in a passenger operation such as this, having worked for WCL in
Wisconsin I know that their forte is cultivating freight business which they
are very good at!

Strike WCL off the list of potential buyers for the MET!

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.