Re: Why repaint/refurbish the Tulloch Trailers

daproc@bigfoot.com wrote:

> In article <3583cd2c.19858589@news.ihug.co.nz>,
>   alberta@zip.com.au (Albert Alcoceba) wrote:
>
> > No, but I know many people that do have a problem with travelling
> > backwards.  We are not all made the same.
>
> Only because they have been spoilt for far too long, and they do not know any
> different!!!!!

My mnother is one of these, it is because of a medical condition that it makes
her ill to travel backwards for extended periods of time. Ever tried asking
someone to move so you can face the direction of travel?

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.