Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

markbau1@aol.com (MarkBau1) writes:

>On a similar note I believe Hillside will get all the disc brake Comeng's and
>Bayside will get all the tread brake Comeng's. I'm sure the numbers wont
>overlap perfectly though.

Who gets the Hitachis? _I_ want them -- they're a damned sight more
comfortable than the Comeng's, except in summer.

As I've said before, whoever designed those Comeng's with seats facing one
another should be shot. I'd like to have words with the transport minister
prior to buying any more trains, should that ever happen again...

...Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to