Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

>Who gets the Hitachis? _I_ want them -- they're a damned sight more
>comfortable than the Comeng's, except in summer.

Yeah, I prefer them too. The fresh air with real openable windows is a real
plus as well as the transverse seats with pseudo arm rests next to the
doors.
Now if only they made the seats bigger to more Comeng size instead of the
tiny seats based upon the original design which was more akin to small
Japanese butts than large Aussie ones (not racist, just factual) and
designed them so when you stand in the doorway, you don't put your butt
against someone's arm (disadvantage as well as advantage), they would be
nearly perfect. Oh - and air conditioning but I believe that structurally it
is nearly impossible without spending lots of money on chassis
strengthening.