Re: My how we all enjoy a good fight

Stuart Ellis wrote:

> why don't you wake up. I apologize to all those people who are not
> involved in this argument. As of today I am not going to even look or
> respond to this idiotic group any more. You obviously have nothing
> better to do than complain all the time. I can see a lot of you bite
> quite well. Sometimes some people take things a bit seriously and it
> does occasionally offend people. It is not a dummy spit. In these days
> of political correctness, it is quite easy to end up in court over
> similar remarks. I have recently seen two rail fans go to court over
> comments made behind someone's back.
>
> Choose someone else to complain about in future, because I will not even
> know what you are saying. And I don't really care.
>
> Stuart Ellis

Stuart,
       The newsgroup really is a great place especially if you try to
avoid all the fighting. I have had my conflicts with ng readers before (
especially at the start when I was still learning). Some of these people
I have now made great friends from while others, well :(
  The net is a greatest way we have ever had to share info or research
with others help. Never before have we been able to learn so much.
  I think we should all work together (even Mr Mark Bau1) and leave the
bickering to those others who stand on platforms and dont have much else
to do between train than start rumours.
  Long Live Mick Bray