Re: 42106 an update

David Johnson wrote:

> Darren Yates wrote:
>
> > Does this mean all freight trains can get through....?
> > Darren.
> >
> > Stuart Ellis wrote in message
> > >Also due to the derailment at Concord West, no freight trains
> cannot get
> > >
> > >through for another 24 hours.
>
> Yes it does (provided they are diesel hauled).  I think Stuart should
> stop
> attending the Eben Levy School of grammar.
>
> --
> David Johnson
> CityRail Guard
> trainman@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/

Mr. Johnson,
                         I find your comments about my grammar to be
offensive to myself and degrading to myself and Eben Levy. I request you
apologize for this. I use this news group to try and inform people of
what is happening, not as an argument site. Please don't forget that
this newsgroup should be used for the enjoyment of all. I respect
freedom of speech, but I deplore you and other people using this group
as an argument site.  I am not perfect, and I do not expect to be
perfect. I am not too concerned about my grammar of spelling on Email,
but I do believe for printed matter it should be correct. I am sure the
majority of people who use this newsgroup are getting sick and tired of
these discussions being concentrated on people instead of the general
rail scene. I also would like to know why do you have to reply to every
message that is posted on this site.

Stuart Ellis.