Re: 42106 an update

Stuart Ellis wrote:

> David Johnson wrote:
>
> > Darren Yates wrote:
> >
> > > Does this mean all freight trains can get through....?
> > > Darren.

> > cannot get

> > Yes it does (provided they are diesel hauled).  I think Stuart should
> > stop
> > attending the Eben Levy School of grammar.
> >
> > --
> > David Johnson
> > CityRail Guard
> > trainman@ozemail.com.au
> > http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
>
> Mr. Johnson,
>                          I find your comments about my grammar to be
> offensive to myself and degrading to myself and Eben Levy. I request you
> apologize for this. I use this news group to try and inform people of
> what is happening, not as an argument site. Please don't forget that
> this newsgroup should be used for the enjoyment of all. I respect
> freedom of speech, but I deplore you and other people using this group
> as an argument site.  I am not perfect, and I do not expect to be
> perfect. I am not too concerned about my grammar of spelling on Email,
> but I do believe for printed matter it should be correct. I am sure the
> majority of people who use this newsgroup are getting sick and tired of
> these discussions being concentrated on people instead of the general
> rail scene. I also would like to know why do you have to reply to every
> message that is posted on this site.

He doesn't reply to every message. i do not mind him replying to so many
messages as he probably knows more then anyone else in this group about
sydney trains.

Yes him having a go at me can be annoying but I know it is in fun. It is not
an argument.

All this is  are basically *IN JOKES* between the people on this group who
actually know each other.
--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.