Re: 42106 an update

In article <357E068B.F66DB3BE@terrigal.net.au>,
  Stuart Ellis <festy@terrigal.net.au> wrote:

> Mr. Johnson,
>                          I find your comments about my grammar to be
> offensive to myself and degrading to myself and Eben Levy. I request you
> apologize for this.

You ARE kidding aren't you?

> majority of people who use this newsgroup are getting sick and tired of
> these discussions being concentrated on people instead of the general
> rail scene.

I'm not - I quite enjoy it - although I must admit that when it becomes
abusive, as we saw in the recent MUA dispute (speaking of which, tezza has
been rather quiet lately :-)) it can get a bit out-of-hand.

> I also would like to know why do you have to reply to every
> message that is posted on this site.

Because he is EXTREMELY knowledgable about the NSW railsystem, and knows a
fair bit about other systems too!

Hope this helps,

David "The Doctor" Proctor