City Circle Trains

Out of interest, are City Circle trains starting again? I've seen a
number of monitors at Flinders St showing `City Circle' recently?

And which loop comes back in on itself? Not the Caulfield one, I'm
sure...

Plus.... another amusing announcement that raised a bit of a laugh today
at Glenferrie station around 3.15p:

`To the passenger holding the door open, I don't care if I have to sit
here all day. I'm going to get paid either way, so I'll sit here all day
if I have to. So think about it.'

Just after leaving Glenferrie, on the same service:

`This train will be stopping all stations to Lilydale' - and cruised
straight through Auburn.