Re: Melbourne - Metcard validation before every trip

>They still however have an uncanny way of noticing an expired ticket -
Actually, speaking to my station friends in the past about this, they say
that you can't usually read very many tickets but you can read which people
are trying to cheat the system by how they act when they go past you. After
this, I always have been very open in showing my ticket to staff to the
point where I hold the ticket so as not to cover any part of it. That way I
don't have to hunt as hard to find which of the old tickets in my wallet is
actually the current one...
    It very rarely failed me. Although I always had a valid ticket on me of
course, some of us still believe in paying for what we use and not trying to
get a free ride at others expense.