Re: Arrangements for Clyde disply

I was told that the Clyde person organising the display was not aware that
5096 was at Thirlmere. They also may not have known it was their No.1 as in
the brochure that was given out at the exhibition it is referred to as No.
356 of the T-524 class, not 5096.
I think that Clyde also had a limited budget for the whole show and they may
not have had enough money to get 5096 mobile and bring it to Sydney, besides
the fact that it would have needed to be at least painted as it looks worse
than the L class at Central.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton