Re: Arrangements for Clyde disply

I've just been down to the display - a magnificent line up of locomotives
and well worth a visit - my congratulations to the organisers.  Just one
problem through - the very first locomotive built by Clyde was represented
only by a photo!!  Instead, 5096 remains at the RTM Thirlmere awaiting
restoration.

Can we hope that 5096 will one day be restored to a condition suitable for
taking it's rightful place at the head of such a line-up?

Ed