Jolimont yards part 2

Further to my previous post on this I would like any info on the new
arangements.  As I look out my window it seems that their will eventually
be six pairs of track from Flinders St to Richmond stations.

My assumption is that, looking towards Richmond, the two pairs on the left
will be for Burnley trains, the next two for Caulfield trains and the fifth
for Sandringham line trains. The sixth, cuurently under construction, seems
superfluous.  Could anyone explain what the allocation of tracks actually
will be?

Thanks

Tom Zsolt