Re: Swanston Trams (and Yarra)

>>No W's currently running, except City Circle  that i am aware of, you'll
>>also find the
>>B class trams have Yarra Trams logo on them as well as the Met.
>
>All B2 and Z3 trams running out of East Preston Depot have the Yarra Trams
>logo fitted to a window near the centre of each vehicle.
>Presumably, the PTC logo will disappear when the cars are repainted.
>
>>Yes, Swanston and Yarra have been corporatised and are no longer part of the
>>PTC,
>> they then will be sold off to private enterprise
>
>I cannot say I have seen any trams with Swanston Trams logos on them.
>Has anyone else seen any?

Absolutely.  I was heading north along St Kilda Road yesterday
(Friday) and three in a row had a little Swanston Trams sticker beside
each door.

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html