Re: Victorian Tangaras?

>Recently  i was in Melbourne (to watch the other brand of football) and i
>noticed Tangara units rostered on the Box Hill service.Can anyone down
>there give me information on the designation and whether this a permanent
>trend in the suburban sets.--

I am more interested in what *the* other brand of football is?  To my
knowledge there are at least six different organized football codes
played in Melbourne.  Did you come to Melbourne for the Gaelic
Football perhaps?

And it's not a tangara, there's only one four car set, it's a long
story.

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html