Swanston Trams

Dear all,

I was in Swanston street the other day when a Z3 (moreland I think) went by.
I just managed to catch that they have now put "Thank you for travelling
Swanston Trams" stickers on either side of the doors. I would've thought the
thankyou would be on the inside of the doors as you get off the tram, or are
they thanking you for boarding... doesn't mean we'll validate though =P.The
tram was also clean on the outside... which is surpising considering some of
the trams you can't even clearly see the destination roll because of the
dirt =(

cheers
Johann