Re: Steamfreight 98

David Johnson wrote:
> That is not correct.  People do not have the right to set up on railway land, as
> it is trespassing.
>
> > and no one has the right to get in
> > there way.
>
> there = their.  What about railway employees in the course of their duties?  Do
> they have the right to get in photographer's photos?

I think you've missed the point David, Eben is talking about photography
on a weekend when there was every opportunity to do so without ones
vehicle.  Maldon-Muckleford is not far (8km), when you've got all day
dedicated to taking photos its a very easy walk (I did it on both days),
and when there's stopping trains at various places along the line, there
is no need to drive.  If I get myself set up lineside, then I expect a
bit of courtesy from others not to get into my shot.  I especially don't
want CARS in my shot.  I don't think that's too big an ask.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber