Re: Steamfreight 98

I Agree a great job done. I enjoyed Saturday well worth the money.

I was supprised at the number of cars about considering that access was supposed to be
restricted. Also most Cars were driven by CMR members from my observations. I must admit
I did not see any dangerous or inconsiderate driving. Aslo the one road block I saw was
a car parked in front of some Drums at a corner on a bend hardly safe. My understanding
is if roads are to be closed for an event that permits must me obtained and propper
sinage barries erected.

Excect for the above Gripe well done to those who organised the weekend. Ill be back
next time.