Joint Business Tool Hire / Rail Australia /UK

Hello there.

We are the UK's largest supplier to the tool and equipment hire trade.
Our manufacturing facility is based in Leyland in North west England and
employs upto 100 persons. All our manufacturing is carried out in three
units which total 60000 sq ft. The product ranges can be found by
looking at our web site.

http://www.groupengineering.plc.uk

We are visiting Australia and NZ during the period from Sept 20th
through to Oct 3rd...or longer. As part of a Trade and Industry
organised trade mission.
We are looking for importers of equipment,and or partners for joint
trade in this market place, or agents who know the tool hire and or
railway industries in Australia, with whom we can meet during our visit.

All our product details together with contacts are on our web site or
you can contact me directly by calling:

Tel:+0044 1772 456191 Ask For Chris Suter or Neil Watson
Fax:+0044 1772 622464
Email:sales@groupengineering.plc.uk

Thanks for reading this, it is an opportunity for REAL joint business.

Reply to sales@groupengineering.plc.uk