Electronic Support Offered In the UK

Hello there.

I run an electronics design and manufacturing company in the North West
of England, and I am visiting Australia and NZ between Sept 20th and Oct
3rd or longer with a view to meet up with companies who may require our
services.

Our details can be found on our web site:

http://www.vfpnet.demon.co.uk/group.html

Basically we offer the following:

PCB Cad Design
Manufacturing both leaded and surface mount.
Assistance to electronic oem's in Australia for emc / lvd testing to CE
approval....By the most economical route.

We carry ISO9000 approvals in our manufacturing plant.

If you are interested in any of the above please contact me by:

Tel:+0044 1772 456191
Fax:+0044 1772 622464
Email: daveD@groupengineering.plc.uk
or email the header.