Re: Anybody notice that there were no W-Class trams in Melbourne today!

> * snipped out an interesting personal opinion *
>
> . Either the Ws need to be
> upgraded to the point where they are not only acceptable to use but also get
> people out of their cars.

Do you really think that upgrading the W's is going to get people to relinquish
their cars?

I am a big fan of the W's. I have never liked the uncharacteristic Z, A or B's.
and Yes,  I'm the sort of  person who would love to see red rattlers back in
service..

> After all, sailing ships and DC3s are quaint too - should we use these in
> preference of modern ocean liners and 747s?

Interesting theory....

If you can't say something nice, tell the truth!

Thanks, Tony.