Re: Federation Tramway Proposal

Chris Stratton wrote in message <6nou80$npc7@atbhp.corpmel.bhp.com.au>...
>It is from the short-lived Newcastle Tramway Museum which was located on
the
>disused Rutherford branch. The trams were later moved into some railway
>sidings near Civic.
>There was never any overhead at Rutherford, they used to tow a little wagon
>with a diesel generator on it.

Aplogies for my apalling spelling. I remember that museum back in 1989. It
doesn't surprise me it folded as it seemed somewhat under resourced.

 So now for the question I have been meaning to post for some time.

What has happened  to the steam tram museum late of Parramatta Park since
the disasterous fire some years ago?

Barry Campbell