Re: Federation Tramway Proposal

It is from the short-lived Newcastle Tramway Museum which was located on the
disused Rutherford branch. The trams were later moved into some railway
sidings near Civic.
There was never any overhead at Rutherford, they used to tow a little wagon
with a diesel generator on it.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton