Re: Melbourne ATM's -- "touch" panels?

"Translib Pty. Ltd." <enquiry@translib.com.au> wrote:
>Just wait some idoits decide to put paper Met ticket or other foreign
>objects through the ticket insert hole.  How about electricity blackout
>at the station?  Backup power generator(s)?  There certainly isn't one
>here at Glenferrie!!

Today I saw a 67 tram conductor (not long for this world) and his friend trying
out a Sydney train ticket into a validator (which was turned on) - just to see
what happened! The machine kept spitting the ticket out and saying "RETRY".

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...