Re: Melbourne Night Tram service [was ATM's -- "touch" panels

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Dave McL wrote in article

> > How many people use this all-night tram service, can anybody tell me?
> > How many were on your trip, Michael?

> Quite a few people, from what i have seen use this service, although my
> trip that night wasnt the busiest.

Thanks for that reply! It's an interesting kind of route. Pity about the
drunks but I can imagine at that time of the morning. I presume the
safety angle is why all the drivers' compartments are now surrounded by
those yellow cages.

Dave McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand