Pronunciation of Station Names

There are a number of railway ststions around the country whose names are
not that obvious to pronounce, and you can often pick the tourists because
they get the pronunciation wrong.  Below I've listed some that are not
obvious and a phonetic representation, and also I've listed some that I
myself dont know - maybe someone can hekp me out with those!

Castlemaine        Cassel-main
Newcastle           New-CAR-sell  (Contrast Cassel-main)
Marion                MARRY-on
Gwabegar           Wobby-gar
Conowindra         Ca-NOWN-dra
Nunawading        Nunna-WODding
Mordialloc           Mordey-alluk
Brighton Beach   Bray-tin bitch  (socio-economic affliction)
Merri                   Merry
Bulli                    Bull-eye
Ravenshoe          Ravens-hoe  (not Raven-shoe)
Ebbw Vale          Ebber-vale
Nhill                   Nill
Moe                   MOW-ee
Stawell               Storl
St Arnaud           Saint Arnud
Euroa                 You-ROwer
Corio                  Cor-EYE-oh
Muswellbrook      Muscle-brook
Dumaresq           Due-merrick
Michelago           Mikkel-AYgo
Scone                 Rhymes with Phone
Waaia                 WAY-eye  (Courtesy Patsy Adam Smith)
Wunghnu            WUNG-new
Berwick               Berrick
Ararat                  Arra-RAT
Narrandera           Na-RAN-der-ra
Binalong              BYE-na-long
Bowning              BOUGH-ning  (Rhymes with Cow)

The following I don't know - can someone help me.

Towradgi
Bellambi
Midlunga
Pinkenba