Re: try this...

Yuri J Sos (steam4me@enternet.com.au) wrote:
>"David Proctor" <daproc@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
>>Why do we have to put up with this rubbish?
>
>Probably because this is an unmoderated news group, and removal of
>these items would be considered by some to be the thin end of the
>wedge with regards to censorship.

Censorship doesn't enter into it. It meets the criterea for cancellation
because:
1) These "make money fast" articles have been continuously over the
cancellation threshold since 1993.
2) Such schemes are illegal anyway.

For anyone who runs a cancelbot, pyramid schemes can be shot on sight.

Any further queries about spam cancellation should be directed to
aus.net.news

Cheers
David