Re: Weekend Timetables on Weekday

I agree - the idea was good - even at Fassifern around 2300 to 0200 there
seemed to be extra services passing through, even the station was staffed
during this time as I could just hear the announcements.

I thought is strange that the Telegraph carried a story stating the they
were told that "Rolling Stock Shortages" would not allow a full timetable
on New Years Eve.

Regards
John
--