Re: Weekend Timetables on Weekday

Matthew Geier wrote:

>  I really dont know where they managed to get
> all the crews from. Running the 31st and the 1st on Weekend timetable
> would have helped this, but still to find that many crews at a time when
> many would rather party than work, was pretty good going.

Extra crews were rostered on.  For example, I was placed on an extra shift
starting at 20:58 Wednesday, and finishing at 05:48 Thursday.

Trains were running all night to the standard off peak weekend timetable, so, if
you turned up at Central at 02:00, you could just pull out the public timetable
and look up the times for 14:00 on a Saturday.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard