Re: X class NSW shunters

 Hi Robert,

So that is how it happened..  using SRA material!! I was wondering how
you got the X class shunters' data wrong since your other posts to the
list have been a lot more accurate.  I suggest ARHS & RTM or similar
literature is usually more accurate.

You could have trusted the SRA back when they were the NSWGR; they had
a most helpful archive crew then.   Most likely the present SRA
publication / archive  people are trying to work within the "budget"
the bean counters gave them!

Happy New Year
Peter Cokley

>Jack wrote:

  training station staff in air brake equipment