Re: CityRail site - anyone having trouble?

In article <76e5rc$rn8$1@lios.apana.org.au>,
C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote:
>In <76d4hv$vtj$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net> "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> writes:
>
>>Have been trying to go into the CityRail site at
>>http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au for a while now - have been getting "A
>>connection with the server could not be established" - has anyone else been
>>getting anything similiar?

>I've just tried it now and it comes up straight away. I'll reload it just to
>make sure it's not caught in my web proxy cache somewhere though...

>Right, it's giving me a 'connection refused' message now that I've cleared
>the old copy out of the cache.

>Maybe someone forgot to pay the bill? 8-)

 Its run off an NT server. Some one probably 'winnuke'ed it :-).

 Their server does have load problems it appears - often browsing timetables
I find it refusing to serve the next page of a timetable to me. Come back
10 minutes later and it seems to work again. Can be quite annoying when im
in a hurry to go somewhere and their server wont serve the timetable page
I want!.