Re: CityRail site - anyone having trouble?

In <76d4hv$vtj$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net> "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> writes:

>Have been trying to go into the CityRail site at
>http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au for a while now - have been getting "A
>connection with the server could not be established" - has anyone else been
>getting anything similiar? Could ppl try and then let me know pls?

I've just tried it now and it comes up straight away. I'll reload it just to
make sure it's not caught in my web proxy cache somewhere though...

Right, it's giving me a 'connection refused' message now that I've cleared
the old copy out of the cache.

Maybe someone forgot to pay the bill? 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport