More big WMB line trains

G'day,

I got some days wrong it seems in my last post.....
B76-7 cars-van ran 8207 Tues 29/12
S311-7 cars-van ran 8207 Wed 30/12
B61-6 cars-van will run 8207 Thurs 31/12.

The best one however, will be 8207 Saturday 2/1/99:
B61+B76, BS, BRS, BZ, ACZ, PCP, BS, BS, BRS, BZ, ACZ, PCP (happy new
year!)

Yes two complete sets, the last half (5 cars + van) forms 8232 (B76),
front half (4 cars + van) forms 8246 (B61).  and YES, IT IS ALL BLUE!
(Coz I rostered it that way, and do you reckon that didn't take some
work).  On 8207, all the passengers will be in the front 4 cars (I'm
Conny again).  At 13 vehicle's (including locos), I'd think it's the
biggest train of WCR stock assembled.  This is due to two consecutive
Sat timetables (New Years Day is Friday with Sat timetable), which are
unbalanced (2 down trains, 3 up trains).

And again 8237 Sunday B61+B76-5 cars-van.

Gee I was sad when the loco roster rotation meant I was *forced* to
double head those B's <vbg!>  TWICE!

Cheers,
Craig (hoping nothing gets off rotation between now and Sunday!)
--
Craig Haber
albatross@harnessnet.com.au