Re: "Fare Comment" letter in today's Daily Telegraph (Sydney, .au)

"C. Dewick" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to respond to the edited letter titled "Fare Comment", written by
> Don Walker of Ashfield, in today's Daily Telegraph.

Being a Victorian I have not read the Telegraph but this letter and many others
like it are being written by the same idiots who really don't have much of an
idea about how a railway operates.
They are the same people who, if there is the remote possibility of a rail death,
want a royal commission but are quite happy to accept the carnage on the roads
without complaint. Methinks complain for the sake of complaining.

DEL.