Re: Coloured Steam Locos (was: What's the difference between a steam and diesel loco?

Bob Gioia wrote:

> Bill,
>      It seems that you have some misunderstanding about the role of Museums in
> society. I encourage you to read up about this.You don't creat history or make it up
> as you go along.
> Cheers
> Bob

What I think he is trying to say is that sometimes consessions have to be made so that
engines and other rolling stock can run, for example having speedos in engines,
reinforcing in carriages, having current brake shoes instead of wood etc

rgds