Re: Woman killed in fall from XPT

David Bradshaw wrote in message <36798B9D.7870@ozemail.com.au>...
>boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>
>> How does this happen?  I'm not too clear about how someone can fall out
>> unless they are forcing the doors open.  If this is the case, tough
luck -
>> they ask for it.
>
>I recall having read some time ago of a young boy who was thrown from
>open XPT doors..

Just after that accident, the doors were modified with the flaps and those
big BIG signs sayin don't open

the dangers posed to young children is enough to
>warrant finally placing central locking mechanisms on XPTs.

Or to make the parents take full responsibility for their young children
instead of lookin for someone to blame

>Why an older person would be thrown out I do not know.]

Maybe it wasn't accidental?  Thought cross your mind?

Cheers
Jack