Re: Aircondition Hitachi please!

No,

Adtranz's "Network Classic" is a project for trains which still mechanically
serviceable but the frame and exterior are not able to strength for any kind
of refurbishment. I can't remember the type of train they carry out the work
but I remember is one of those "Slam door " style. I can't remember the
operator either but I know those kind of trains "used to" operated by
"Network South East".

The work involve replace a complete "above" frame and keeped under frames
only along with installation of air conditioning. Hitachi is perfect for this
kind of refurbishment, even Comeng might get a bit of help.

James