Aircondition Hitachi please!

11/12/98 in the morning at Flinder street approaching 30 degrees

8:31 Belgrave train is delay by 15 minutes this is due to defect train,we
do...

Dammm IT! I lost my coffee time!
8:31 Belgrave train will be depart from platform 4 instead!

DAMMMMMMMM! Such a humidity weather I don't want to move at all!
and...DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! a bloody Hitachi!
sweat and heat plus tired eyes all the way to Glenferrie

11/12/98 1:05pm temperature approaching 39 degrees

1:10 train to Flinder Street
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! another Hitachi!

On the train I starts to think, Adtranz's "Network Classic" did a good job on
refurbishing eyesore units of BR, can it be done with our Hitachi? especially
with "air condition" part?

James