Ausrail FAQ

What would people see as being important to put in a FAQ for aus.rail? I
have read the 5 part misc.transport.rail.australia-nz one and think it's not
bad but possibly somewhat long.

The obvious ones to possibly include are:
What is 4D and is it just a Victorian Tangara?
An explanation of the basic locos / emus-sparks for each state.
Shedding some light on EMU vs. Spark.
Some links for maps and timetables and pictures and political info (any
suggestions)

Any other topic which appears regularly which should be included so newbies
don't keep going over common ground? My memory is pretty short but I am sure
some of you can remember some of the more common threads.